Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Woodland Park. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Woodland Park. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Woodland Park & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Woodland Park homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Woodland Park?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Woodland Park. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Woodland Park Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Woodland Park, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Woodland Park? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Woodland Park
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Woodland Park and communities nearby: