Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Colorado. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Colorado. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Colorado – including Denver, Boulder & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Colorado homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Colorado. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Colorado, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves the entire state of Colorado:
Denver • Colorado Springs • Aurora • Fort Collins • Lakewood • Thornton • Arvada • Westminster • Pueblo • Greeley • Highlands Ranch • Boulder • Longmont • Loveland • Castle Rock • Broomfield • Grand Junction • Commerce City • Parker • Littleton • Brighton • Security-Widefield • Northglenn • Windsor