Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Wiggins. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wiggins. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Wiggins & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Wiggins should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Wiggins?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Wiggins. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Wiggins Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wiggins, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wiggins? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wiggins
CO Tree Trimming serves Wiggins and the surrounding area: