Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Westcliffe. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Westcliffe. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Colorado – including Westcliffe & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Westcliffe homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Westcliffe?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Westcliffe. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Westcliffe Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Westcliffe, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Westcliffe? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Westcliffe
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Westcliffe and neighboring communities: