Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Telluride. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Telluride. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Telluride & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Telluride should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Telluride?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Telluride. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Telluride Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Telluride, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Telluride? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Telluride
CO Tree Trimming serves Telluride and communities nearby: