Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Stratmoor. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Stratmoor. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Stratmoor & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Stratmoor homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Stratmoor?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Stratmoor. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Stratmoor Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stratmoor, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stratmoor? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stratmoor
CO Tree Trimming serves Stratmoor and communities nearby: