Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Salida. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Salida. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Salida & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Salida should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Salida?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Salida. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Salida Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Salida, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Salida? CO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Salida
CO Tree Trimming serves Salida and communities nearby: