Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Ridgway. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ridgway. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Colorado – including Ridgway & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Ridgway homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ridgway?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Ridgway. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Ridgway Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ridgway, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ridgway? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ridgway
CO Tree Trimming serves Ridgway and communities nearby: