Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Rico. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Rico. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Colorado – including Rico & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Rico need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Rico?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Rico. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Rico Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rico, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rico? CO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rico
CO Tree Trimming serves Rico and communities nearby: