Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Pagosa Springs. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pagosa Springs. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Pagosa Springs & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Pagosa Springs should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pagosa Springs?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Pagosa Springs. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Pagosa Springs Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pagosa Springs, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pagosa Springs? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pagosa Springs
CO Tree Trimming serves Pagosa Springs and neighboring communities: