Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Orchard City. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Orchard City. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Orchard City & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Orchard City homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Orchard City?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Orchard City. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Orchard City Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Orchard City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Orchard City? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Orchard City
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Orchard City and the surrounding area: