Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Olathe. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Olathe. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Colorado – including Olathe & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Olathe homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Olathe?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Olathe. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Olathe Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Olathe, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Olathe? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Olathe
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Olathe and the surrounding area: