Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in New Castle. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in New Castle. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Colorado – including New Castle & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in New Castle should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Castle?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in New Castle. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The New Castle Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Castle, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Castle? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Castle
CO Tree Trimming serves New Castle and the surrounding area: