Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Monument. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Monument. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Colorado – including Monument & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Monument homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Monument?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Monument. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Monument Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Monument, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Monument? CO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Monument
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Monument and neighboring communities: