Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Montrose. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Montrose. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Colorado – including Montrose & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Montrose need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Montrose?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Montrose. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Montrose Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Montrose, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Montrose? CO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Montrose
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Montrose and neighboring communities: