Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Merino. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Merino. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Merino & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Merino should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Merino?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Merino. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Merino Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Merino, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Merino? CO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Merino
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Merino and neighboring communities: