Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Manitou Springs. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Manitou Springs. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Manitou Springs & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Manitou Springs homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Manitou Springs?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Manitou Springs. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Manitou Springs Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Manitou Springs, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Manitou Springs? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Manitou Springs
CO Tree Trimming serves Manitou Springs and the surrounding area: