Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Loveland. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Loveland. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Loveland & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Loveland need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Loveland?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Loveland. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Loveland Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Loveland, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Loveland? CO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Loveland
CO Tree Trimming serves Loveland and communities nearby: