Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Longmont. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Longmont. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Colorado – including Longmont & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Longmont should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Longmont?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Longmont. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Longmont Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Longmont, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Longmont? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Longmont
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Longmont and neighboring communities: