Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lone Tree. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lone Tree. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Colorado – including Lone Tree & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Lone Tree homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lone Tree?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lone Tree. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lone Tree Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lone Tree, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lone Tree? CO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lone Tree
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Lone Tree and communities nearby: