Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Leadville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Leadville. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Leadville & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Leadville homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Leadville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Leadville. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Leadville Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Leadville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Leadville? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Leadville
CO Tree Trimming serves Leadville and communities nearby: