Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lamar. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lamar. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Colorado – including Lamar & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Lamar homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lamar?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lamar. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lamar Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lamar, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lamar? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lamar
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Lamar and neighboring communities: