Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lafayette. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lafayette. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Lafayette & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lafayette need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lafayette?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lafayette. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Lafayette Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lafayette, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lafayette? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lafayette
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Lafayette and communities nearby: