Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Idaho Springs. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Idaho Springs. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Idaho Springs & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Idaho Springs homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Idaho Springs?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Idaho Springs. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Idaho Springs Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Idaho Springs, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Idaho Springs? CO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Idaho Springs
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Idaho Springs and the surrounding area: