Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Greenwood Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Greenwood Village. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Colorado – including Greenwood Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Greenwood Village homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Greenwood Village?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Greenwood Village. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Greenwood Village Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Greenwood Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Greenwood Village? CO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Greenwood Village
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Greenwood Village and communities nearby: