Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Grand Lake. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Grand Lake. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Grand Lake & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Grand Lake should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Grand Lake?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Grand Lake. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Grand Lake Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Grand Lake, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Grand Lake? CO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Grand Lake
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Grand Lake and neighboring communities: