Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Grand Junction. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Grand Junction. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Colorado – including Grand Junction & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Grand Junction should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Grand Junction?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Grand Junction. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Grand Junction Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Grand Junction, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Grand Junction? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Grand Junction
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Grand Junction and communities nearby: