Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Georgetown. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Georgetown. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Colorado – including Georgetown & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Georgetown need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Georgetown?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Georgetown. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Georgetown Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Georgetown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Georgetown? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Georgetown
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Georgetown and neighboring communities: