Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Fruitvale. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fruitvale. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Fruitvale & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Fruitvale need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fruitvale?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fruitvale. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Fruitvale Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fruitvale, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fruitvale? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fruitvale
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Fruitvale and the surrounding area: