Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Frisco. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Frisco. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Frisco & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Frisco should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Frisco?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Frisco. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Frisco Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Frisco, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Frisco? CO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Frisco
CO Tree Trimming serves Frisco and communities nearby: