Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Fountain. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fountain. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Fountain & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Fountain homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fountain?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fountain. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Fountain Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fountain, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fountain? CO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fountain
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Fountain and neighboring communities: