Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Fort Garland. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fort Garland. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Colorado – including Fort Garland & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Fort Garland need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fort Garland?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Fort Garland. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Fort Garland Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fort Garland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fort Garland? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fort Garland
CO Tree Trimming serves Fort Garland and communities nearby: