Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Erie. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Erie. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Erie & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Erie homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Erie?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Erie. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Erie Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Erie, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Erie? CO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Erie
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Erie and the surrounding area: