Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Edgewater. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Edgewater. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Colorado – including Edgewater & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Edgewater homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Edgewater?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Edgewater. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Edgewater Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Edgewater, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Edgewater? CO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Edgewater
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Edgewater and neighboring communities: