Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Dinosaur. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dinosaur. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Colorado – including Dinosaur & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Dinosaur need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dinosaur?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Dinosaur. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Dinosaur Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dinosaur, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dinosaur? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dinosaur
CO Tree Trimming serves Dinosaur and the surrounding area: