Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Cripple Creek. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Cripple Creek. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Cripple Creek & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Cripple Creek homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cripple Creek?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Cripple Creek. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Cripple Creek Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cripple Creek, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cripple Creek? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cripple Creek
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Cripple Creek and neighboring communities: