Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Crestone. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Crestone. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Crestone & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Crestone should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Crestone?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Crestone. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Crestone Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Crestone, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Crestone? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Crestone
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Crestone and neighboring communities: