Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Columbine. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Columbine. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Colorado – including Columbine & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Columbine homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Columbine?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Columbine. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Columbine Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Columbine, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Columbine? CO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Columbine
CO Tree Trimming serves Columbine and neighboring communities: