Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Colorado Springs. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Colorado Springs. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Colorado – including Colorado Springs & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Colorado Springs should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Colorado Springs?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Colorado Springs. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Colorado Springs Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Colorado Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Colorado Springs? CO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Colorado Springs
CO Tree Trimming serves Colorado Springs and communities nearby: