Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Central City. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Central City. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Colorado – including Central City & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Central City need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Central City?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Central City. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Central City Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Central City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Central City? CO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Central City
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Central City and neighboring communities: