Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Burlington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Burlington. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Burlington & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Burlington need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Burlington?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Burlington. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Burlington Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burlington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burlington? CO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burlington
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Burlington and neighboring communities: