Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Berkley. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Berkley. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Berkley & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Berkley should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Berkley?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Berkley. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Berkley Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Berkley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Berkley? CO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Berkley
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Berkley and the surrounding area: