Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bennett. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bennett. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Colorado – including Bennett & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Bennett need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bennett?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bennett. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Bennett Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bennett, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bennett? CO Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bennett
CO Tree Trimming serves Bennett and neighboring communities: