Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Basalt. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Basalt. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Colorado – including Basalt & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Basalt need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Basalt?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Basalt. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Basalt Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Basalt, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Basalt? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Basalt
CO Tree Trimming serves Basalt and communities nearby: