Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Aspen. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Aspen. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Aspen & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Aspen should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Aspen?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Aspen. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Aspen Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Aspen, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Aspen? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Aspen
CO Tree Trimming serves Aspen and neighboring communities: