Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Applewood. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Applewood. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Colorado – including Applewood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Applewood homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Applewood?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Applewood. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Applewood Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Applewood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Applewood? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Colorado homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Applewood
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Applewood and communities nearby: