Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Akron. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Akron. That’s where we come in! CO Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Colorado – including Akron & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Akron homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Akron?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Akron. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Akron Tree Pruning Process
CO Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Akron, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
CO Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Akron? CO Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Colorado homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call CO Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Akron
CO Tree Trimming proudly serves Akron and communities nearby: